And he's one. You blink and it happens.
I love this squishy baby.
At 1 year you....
- started walking. You can take 15-20 steps, but can't stand yourself up yet. So you only walk about 25% of the time. But you love it and think you are pretty awesome, cause you are!
- You are so talkative with baby babble and some of it seems to actually make sense to me. Like you always point to things and babble something and I honestly think I hear you asking me "whats that?"
- You have said a handful of words but the only thing you really say consistently is mama, dada, uh oh and whoa
- Other words you have said a few times are: apple, bubbles, puppy,
- You have started to love books. You throw them at me all day long but your attention span only lasts the first page.
- Started playing strange. You don't like it when I leave you with people, even if you are pretty familiar with them like Nana. Silly boy.
- loves to watch music videos for "I am a child of God" and "Have I done any good in the world today"
- Can't brush my teeth when you are around cause you just scream for my toothbrush and love to eat toothpaste
- You like baby dolls
- Still get up during the night
-You take 2 naps sometimes and 1 nap sometimes, just depends on what time in the morning you want to grace us with your presence.
He loves that tooth brush
He was so close to tears. He just wanted to touch the candle and we held his hands back from touching it, hence the sad looking face.
Took him a while to get into it the cake but once he did he loved it!
We got to go on a sleigh ride on Davids birthday. He loved seeing the horses.
Deer in the headlights
This was in November. The kids had a blast playing outside in the water and dirt.
I love baby bed head.
First halloween. He was such a cute little lion.
That is a classic David face when he is drinking something. Smoothies on a warm November day!
Loves books. Quiet loud is a favorite.
Playing in boxes with Bria
He will play with the freezing cold water on a semi nice day just fine, but take him to a pool and he is not okay!
He loves all of Sienna's stuffed animals. He will be getting some of his own for Christmas
Video of him walking and talking.
Climbing on the cupboards trying to reach the toothpaste.
He loves baby dolls. He is always playing with them at stay and play. He is so cute with them!