At 6 months
- She is sitting up like a pro. Occasionally loses her balance and topples over, but I don't feel like I need to create a barricade of blankets and pillows around her.
- This girl loves solids. I didn't think she would because I had first tried pureed foods and she would take a few bites and be over it. Then I learned more about baby led weaning and she took off. She just didn't want her food all mashed up, she wanted to be more like us! Now if we aren't feeding her fast enough she starts to growl and scream at us, letting us know she needs more NOW.
- Starting to sleep so much better at night. I think all those solids are keeping her more full at night. So I feel awesome.
- She loves avocados, bananas, oatmeal, mangos, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- Now that she can sit up she doesnt love to lie on her back or tummy.
- Went to the pool in town and loved it.
- Still wears some 3 month clothes as well as some 3-6 month clothes. Size 2 diapers and weighs about 14 pounds. But she still has some chubby cheeks and leg rolls.
Love these three cuties of mine!
Some of Sadie's first foods. She loves mango!
Everyone in awhile Sienna wants to be a little mama to Sadie
Playing with the boy next door.
Watching T.V. with David
First time sitting in the front of the grocery cart. It last about 10 seconds.
David reading books to her. Makes my heart melt to see stuff like this.