At 3 months Sadie
- Went on her first road trip. We drove the 20+ hours to California to get out of the cold.We left just in time as the temps went to -20 not including the wind chill. Sadie was a champ and slept pretty much the whole time.
- Such a content baby. She doesn't need to be held all the time, but loves to be held.
- pretty easy to make smile. Hasn't really started laughing yet though.
- Obsessed with her hands. She is always sucking on them. Especially her first two fingers.
- Wears 0-3 month clothes finally.
- Starting to get a little talkative.
- I have no idea how much you weigh or how long you are now, but you are sure growing!
- Have no consistent nap or bedtime schedule. Sometimes you nap great, 2 hours at a time a few times a day, other times you are just a little cat napper. Sometimes you will only get up once the whole night, other times we are up 2-3 times. But I can't complain, because you hardly ever cry and are easy to get back to sleep at night.
- Sadie is so good to her brother and sister. She puts up with a lot from them, mostly David. He is always resting his big noggin on her tummy and poking her face but she just sits there and looks at him. She will need to get a backbone soon though otherwise David will destroy her.
Smiling at daddy. So sweet.
Sienna picked out your clothes. I let you stay like that for an hour then I pretended you got poop on your pants.
Fingers making their way to your mouth
I like big bows and I cannot lie!
More finger sucking
With her cousin Sky. They are about 10 weeks apart.
Out for a walk on a beautiful December day.
My beautiful beautiful girl.
Meeting Santa for the first time.
Went to Temple Square to see the lights.