Yes, it's true I'm going to Rexburg for the weekend.
I've missed it so much.
There is just something about Rexburg that Cardston can't replace.
Here is a list of things I look forward to about rexburg
1. Madison Beazer. I can't wait to hug and talk about your past few days while eating a bag of frozen peas. ;)
2. Samantha Anderson. Her laugh, her jokes, her EVERYTHING
2. Painting nails with Sam.
3. Watching Harpers Island all night for a 3rd time.
4. G's DAIRY. I've been craving it for far to long.
5. Ridge APT 904 and 310 (thanks ally for clarifying the correct apt's. I thought long and hard and still couldn't come up with the correct ones :) )
6. Playing in Porter Park
7. Hiking R mountain.
8. Seeing as many friends as possible
9. Feeling the spirit of BYU-I
I feel like a child at Christmas.
I can't wait.