Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sadie 8 months

- Started to say Ma Ma
- Continues to love the pool and even went down the waterslides with us.
- Switched from her rock and play into a pack and play. Mainly because we were worried this was hindering her from developing leg strength. In the rock and play she is always in a bent position and when she was out I often had her sitting up. She doesn't like to weight bare at all. (May 29)
-Update from being out of the rock and play for the last few weeks. She weight bares much better and is trying so so so hard to get into a crawl position. (June 13)
- Continues to love to eat any food
- Still nursing. The longest baby I have nursed so far.
- She is becoming a little stinker at night and thinks she wants to party with us. She has been staying up till 9-10 with us. I mean she is cute and I love spending time with her, but seriously, go to bed.
- Her hair is starting to come in a little more. I pretend like she has enough for a little pony tail and it is currently blonde.
- She loves watching David and Sienna and I can't wait till she is mobile and can follow them around and join in on their fun.
- Still can't crawl, but has learned what looks like a painful way to get around is do a back crawl. She arches her back and pushes off with her feet, scooting herself backwards. Maybe this is why she doesn't have a lot of hair.
- Had a scary choking incident. I had peeled off the plastic from a bubbles container and just put it next to me. (Big mistake) Sadie was sitting next to me and I didn't even notice her put it in her mouth. I went inside to cut her up some grapes. I start feeding them to her and she is like gagging on everyone and I was so confused cause she had ate them just fine the night before. Then she really starts gagging so I freak out and run into Matts office saying she is choking on a grape, so we both try getting our fingers down there and luckily we were able to swath the plastic out. Poor little thing spit out blood. I felt so bad.




 Cutie sisters.
 Came on a getaway with mom and dad to Kalispell. Eating at our favorite place "Echo Lake Cafe"

This girl loves FOOD!!!

Story time with David

No comments: