This morning I woke up to no power.
I walk down stairs and the first things my parents say is
"Chanel we've been waiting all morning for you to get up. The power is out and we want to play rook!"
I love my life.
So then I got miranda and Travis to come over and we played rook for 2 hours this morning.
Personally I don't think it's ever to early for rook.
Nor is it ever to late for rook since the last 2 nights we've stayed up till 12:30 playing. Never mind that I have work at 8:00. It's time for fun. Sleep can come later.
In case you are interested to know, the keys to a successful rook night are as follows
1. Start playing at 10:00. People start getting a little loopy then
2. Gummi bears from extra foods are a must.
3. Rod Beazer needs to be present at some time.
4. The rook must be played at least once at an inappropriate time.
5. 300 hands in 6 handed are rare but they add a little something to the night.
6. When playing the bird you must "Ca-Caw" and flap your hands.
6. Fun people who love to laugh and have a good time.
Oh and in case you can't tell from the pictures, the girls have been on a winning streak. If you total all the boys final points they still wouldn't beat one of our final scores. Kind of pathetic. But they get an E for Effort.