Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bad Luck :(

So my turn your luck around ring's luck stopped working. Namely because the diamond fell out! I was not happy when I found out. And I've had a string of bad luck since this dreadful event. Starting with

1. The ring breaking
2. My cell phone fell out of my pocket into the toilet for the second time. Luckily this was just the beginning of my bad luck otherwise maybe my cell phone would've stopped working or got flushed down the toilet. Here it is sitting in a bowl of rice drying out for the night.
3. I dropped a glass casserole dish on my foot from about 6 feet in the air. Next day I had to use crutches.

4. This is about the worse my luck ever got, and it was bad. I went and saw New Moon. Thankfully I didn't pay for my ticket otherwise it would've made the situation worse. The only plus was jacob's black body.

Right now I'm in the search of a new diamond to replace the old one and to some how fix my ring. I don't know if I'll be able to but I'd like to turn my luck around.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I get a kick out of you!