Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY Singles Awareness Day

I have the greatest friend in the whole world. Her Name is Karli Low. She is the biggest sweetheart ever. Reasons why she is the greatest friend and why I love her.
1. She is always there for me.
2. She is so crafty
3. Most caring thoughtful girl ever
4. She is a great cook and always is making little goodies for people (like myself)
5. She takes me to costco
6. She supports me and tries to understand me no matter what.
7. She is so spiritual
8. The list could go on for a long while but I'll stop and just show you her latest crafty, cooking gift I received for valentines day none the less. (it's a heart shaped cran berry scone complete with cranberry butter. It was soooo yummy!
Also today for valentines day the guys in our ward came and serenaded us with "you are my sunshine" and gave us roses. It was sure sweet. And now my room mate and I are dedicating this day of love to watch chick flicks and wallowing in our own single pity. It's going to be a great day. Complete with chocolate. Cause what wallowing in single pity valentines day wouldn't be complete without chocolate. Not mine that's for sure.

1 comment:

Karli said...

Finding this just made my day!!! Thank-you for the heartfelt tribute :) I love you Chanabelle!