Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Getaway

This weekend I went to Bozeman Montana.
It was such a great getaway to a beautiful place.
I kind of feel in love with Bozeman and could see myself living there at some place.
It has mountains all around it and everyone that lives there loves doing outdoor things.
Sounds like my kind of party.
We ate a lot of really scrumptious food. Home made breads and jellies, home made pizza, hummus sandwich's, steak dinner, and a chocolate moose sundae. 
Let me describe this sundae for you.
On the bottom you have huckleberry's, then 3 scoops of moose track ice cream (think vanilla ice cream with fudge, and peanut butter cups) topped with whipped cream and a little chocolate moose.
It was so delicious.
We went on a nice little hike. It was just a 6 mile walk to various different waterfalls and all a long a creek bed. It was so beautiful. Fall is such a great time do be in the mountains because all the trees are changing colors and are amazing. As one girl said it looks like they are fire because of all the varying shades of red, orange, and yellow.
We toured around downtown Bozeman and played some games at home. 
It was such a great trip and I wish we could've been there longer to really experience all Bozeman has to offer, as well as have more delicious food. Apparently Kyle's mom makes AMAZING peach cobbler and cinnamon rolls, so I feel like I got jibbed in a way.













No comments: