Saturday, November 15, 2014

7 months

..Gosh I love this little baby! Everyday she makes me laugh and fills my life with so much happiness. I can't imagine my life without her.

Here are some fun facts about this 7 month old

~ is sometimes sleeping thru the night. Usually we just have to stick her pacifier back in and she sleeps all night. But I would love to get rid of her need for the pacifier and just have her self soothe. Any tips on making that a reality?
~ is trying desperately to crawl. She gets up on all fours and has pushed herself backwards. She has the most dramatic army crawl that she has only done a few times. Poor babe though is getting so frustrated being immobile but wanted to get at everything in sight!
~ loves matts stuffed bear. She reaches for that over any other toy.
~ is a jolly jumper, not just a twirler. 
~ loves Disney music
~ is super talkative and loud. It's a lot of babble with some shrieks. Makes me wonder what kind of stories she is telling. 
~ most likely has a sensitivity or allergy to bananas. Projectile vomits every time she eats them.
~ Current fav food is sweet potatoes. Most crazy foods have been spare ribs and chicken noodle soup blended up. She wasn't to crazy about them.
~ Siennanow weighs 12 lbs 12 oz.  She gained a pound in 1 month, which is quite the accomplishment for this little girl!
This picture confirmed to me that Sienna has my stick out ears.

And this picture just gets me every time. That face, those double chins. Oh how I love this sweet girl



                                        
                                 
            Crawlers start your engines cause this baby is eager to go!
                           
                                   
                                   
                 This is the bear she loves so much. Can't you tell?
                                  
                    Prepping for the day she stars as "Annie"
                                 

                                

And this is the newest addition to our family! I love that I can now take pictures that aren't super pixalated or blurry because Sienna is moving all over.









No comments: