Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween.

Sienna had a pretty good first Halloween. We went to our ward party in Wednesday night and she got toys from the fishing pond and ate some of daddy's Cotten candy when he wasn't looking. On the night of Halloween we went into lethbridge at got our picture taken by a photography company. I love the way it turned out. Sienna has on a huge smile. For Halloween night we ditched our house since we didn't buy any candy and went to my parents to play cards. I don't know if kids just aren't trick or treating like they used to or just going to the really nice housing developments in hopes of getting whole chocolate bars and bags of chips. (Confession: I did that as a kid.) we probably only had about 20 kids total and over half of them were older then 12. That just means lots of leftover Halloween candy to snack on for us! I am excited for halloweens to come and hope that Matt always wants to dress up with me. 


No comments: