* Still likes to army crawl. She will get up on all fours and launch herself. That's about as close to real crawling as she has gotten.
* Starting to climb up on things. Actually scratch things. It's only people.
* Eating more solid foods. Like chunks of Avocado, puffs, yogurt melts,panckaes and oranges.
* No teeth still! Viva La gums.
* Recognizes the theme song and credit song of Gilmore girls. Every time it plays she stops what she is doing and watches until it's over.
* Had her first "Mama is upset at what you did, but I can't really get mad at you because you have no idea what you are doing and I should have been more careful" moment. I was painting our living room, which I love the new color, and I had placed the lid to the paint back on, but not tightly. And Sienna was just doing her thing, crawling around the room playing with whatever caught her eye... When all the sudden I turn and look at her and there is a big puddle of paint. After I got over the shock of what just happened I counted my blessings. The can was only 1/3 full, Sienna didn't get it all over her face, and she never crawled through it and trailed it all over the floor. But it was still a pain to clean.
* Weight 13 lbs 14 oz. She stands a chance of tripling her birth weight by 1 year.
* Current favorite toys are the straw from my water bottle, my glasses, hairbrush, and anything electronic.
Sienna enjoying the best orange. Fresh picked off a California orange tree.
Begging for some cereal from daddy.
Aunt Brenda loves to spoil Sienna with clothes. She gave Sienna this cute Christmas dress.
Traditional Sienna with her bunny pic. Sad I missed it for month 8. Although I don't think she changed much.
Crawling all over me. She will intentionally crawl over me to reach an object, when going around me would be much easier.
Sienna has some favorite books. She loves this touch and feel one and also one called Quiet, Loud. I love reading to her and watching her face light up and scanning the page like it's the most interesting thing.
Went through a tongue sticking out phase. Pretty sure she could've replaced Gene Simmons from the band Kiss
Going for a walk in her new snug and warm snowsuit.
Love this sweet girl. Everyday she makes me laugh and feel so happy to be here mom.