Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Family Summer Fun

We had a real treat this year. The whole Beazer clan was in Cardston at the same time. I can't remember the last time this actually happened. There always seems to be someone missing. It was so busy, crazy, and extremly fun. Sienna was a little weary at first of all the people, especially young kids who just want to carry her around, or give her love ALL the time. But she eventually warmed up and began to not want to be with me and just wanted to follow the kids where ever they went. It was so cute to watch.

I wish I would've taken more pictures of all we did. That's the down fall of not having a cell phone. Unlike an actual camera, I would probably have that with me all the time. So here are just a few pictures and a video of some of the things we did.













No comments: