Sunday, March 4, 2018

sadie 4 months

Well I don't think too much has really changed for Sadie from 3 to 4 months.  I know this because I started writing all the things she had been doing this month and thought that it souned like a broken record. Sure enough I had written pretty much the same things for month 3. Maybe thats the problem with not being on top of this each month. I can't remember what she has really done! She is still an awesome little girl none the less.
- She survived her first road trip and was a total champion. Technically she did half the trip as a 3 month old and the other half as a 4 month old. She slept pretty much the whole time and when she woke up I would feed her a bottle and then she would play with a little toy for awhile and fall back asleep.
- Went to the beach for the first time. She liked her little feet being in the sand. 
- Still adored by her siblings
- very mellow
- Had her first christmas. It came and it went and she had no idea what she just celebrated.
- Visited her cousins in California. They all loved her. Especially her aunt and uncle.
-That is all I can honestly think of!

















No comments: