Thursday, April 5, 2018

Sadie- 5 months

Also I have found it too confusing to say what she is doing at x month, but really she like just hit that month so everything she did she did it in her 3rd month not the 4th month, but I am documenting it like it was something she did at 4 months. Does that make sense? You guys probably won't recognize any sort of difference in how I blog, but in my mind, I will know!
- Ate some solid foods. Bananas, avocados, and sweet potatoes. But she got a little constipated after eating these so I thought I'd wait a little longer to do it more consistently.
- Started going in the Jolly Jumper. She loves it. Her siblings love it more. They are always asking to go in it and if Sadie is in it they can't leave her along.
- Slept thru the night once. Oh it was so glorious. But...
- I jinxed myself. I had been telling people I have never really had a baby get up in the middle of the night and just want to be awake. She has done that a few times now. Usually its at 530. So we come to the living room, I put her under a toy mobile and fall asleep on the couch. I wake up to her passed out on the floor. She thinks she wants to party that early, but really she doesn't
- We got her ears pierced. So cute. She did pretty good. She doesn't really like me cleaning them so thats annoying since I have to do that 3 times a day for 2 months...
- Got her first little hair cut. She had this cute little tuff of hair on top of her head that stuck right up and was inches longer then the rest of her hair.
- Mostly rolling from back to tummy. Those little arms get in the way sometimes from her rolling back onto her back.
-Does not like to stand on her legs. She likes to stay in a seated position. I feel nervous that she is going to be behind on some gross motor skills...?
- Had her first reaction to something that I have no idea what it was. I hadn't been feeding her any solids but she had 3 mosquito looking bites/mounds on her legs and then after nursing a huge rash behind her ear and the back of the leg that was touching me. So I don't know what I came in contact with but I think something on me irritated her.
- Continuing to talk. She says yayayaya lots and is starting to make a dada sound.
- Has some of the loudest toots ever. In sunday school 2 rows forward and 2-3 rows back have cracked up at her more then once.
- Started putting herself to sleep. That lasted for a week. Then she screamed whenever we tried to just lay her down and put herself to sleep. It was so nice while it lasted.
-Started sitting on her own for a few seconds.
- Still the happiest more content baby ever.

bye bye little tuff of hair
snot face

Thought she wanted to party at 5 in the morning. Crashed 30 mins later.

Loves when daddy rubs her back. She fell asleep like this

No comments: