Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alphabet walk

I've been getting kind of bored during the day, so I made a list of things I could do to keep me busy. One of the items was to go on an alphabet walk. It's pretty self explanatory, you take pictures of things starting with letters of the alaphabet, like A for ant, B for bike...etc. So in the last 2 days I've been on hour long walks all over the provo area snapping pictures. I was surprised at how hard it was to actually find things beginning with every letter. Or maybe I was just thinking to hard about it when the obvious was right in my face. The most difficult letters on this walk to find were, I J K Q U V X and Z. There are just not many things lying around starting with those letters. I had to get a little creative.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

You're so fun Chan!

Debbie said...

Cute! And a great way to keep yourself busy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Karli said...

So fun to see the results of those alphabet walks ;) Love your gutz chanabelle!