Tuesday, November 29, 2011

That's not awkward at all.

So today was a day just like any other.
I had just gotten 2 text messages as I was walking into the bathroom so I paused inside the bathroom to read them before heading to the stalls.
After a good 20-30 seconds of reading I look up and realize that I'm staring at a male professor drying his hands.
Then I look to the right and notice the urinals.
WHAT THE HECK!
I quickly whipped around red faced, laughing, and just praying that no one I knew would be outside the bathroom doors. Thankfully there wasn't
I just want to know what was going on in that professors head when I walked in because he didn't say ANYTHING. He had to have noticed that I was a female. I was in a bright red coat, a dress, and had long curly hair. There is no way he could mistake me in a quick glance as a male.
He was probably just standing there laughing to himself saying "I wonder how long it'll take that girl to realize she's in the wrong bathroom. I bet this will be the last time she walks into a bathroom looking at her cell phone or I can't wait to tell my next class about this."
After getting out of there and thinking about it I'm so glad I didn't decide to just finish reading the texts in the bathroom stall cause I never would've looked over and noticed the urinals or the professor washing his hands.
I wouldn't have realized I was in the wrong place until I was leaving the stall and the first thing I see are the urinals and quite possibly a man standing there using them!
How embarrassing.
Oh well it brightened my day because it was kind of dreary up to that point.
I hope this story brought a smile to your face as well!

6 comments:

AllyValdez said...

hahahahahashahhaahhaa. that is classic.

jaron said...

haha wow that was funny well any way you were busy reading that would happened to anyone :)but a injoyed reading it

Anthony Asplund said...

haha you would!

Madison Beazer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Taylor Family said...

Been there, done that :) At least you didn't see someone using the urinal!!

Karli said...

hahaha! that brought a smile to MY face! Love you Chan! Hope you are having a fabulous Christmas vacation!