Sunday, November 13, 2011

Winter wonderland.

I wish everyone in the world could come see our apartment.
I think it's so adorable. I'm sure it pales in comparison to some peoples homes at christmas but for college students, I think it's pretty awesome.
The pictures really don't do it justice but I'm putting some up anyway. Just so you have an idea of what you are missing out on.
Sometimes we just turn on the lights in the middle of the day, sit on the couch, and smile and stare in awe at the beauty of our living room. That probably makes us sound retarded but seriously it's the best feeling ever.
I can't help but walk into my living room and smile.
We spent about a total of 4 hours on christmas. Cutting out snowflakes is time consuming! And then tapping and tying dental floss to everything takes a lot of patience. But seriously the end results are worth it. I never want christmas to come cause I don't want to take it down.
and here is one style of christmas nails. I'm sure there will be lots more to come.

Also you may notice my new button on the right hand side.
Tell your mom, your dad, your neighbors, the ladies in your ward or anyone in general if they want some great food storage products to check out thrive.
I'm not joking this stuff is amazing. Especially the fruit. Oh and they have freeze dried ice cream sandwiches. I don't know about you guys but when there are bombs going off outside my house or raging winds from a tornado I'm going to enjoy sitting in my basement eating ice cream sandwiches.

7 comments:

Melissa Tippets said...

Love it!!!!!! I love the mistletoe!!! Do y'all sing JB while standing under it?! Hope so. Job well done ladies, it looks beautiful!!!

Madison Beazer said...

uh loved your nails! and love the idea of the hanging christmas balls on the wall. So pretty! Wish I was living in your winter wonderland with you! hopefully next semester!! :)

Anthony Asplund said...

Wanna do my apartment? I'll hire you. Seriously, I doubt anything will go up if the job is left to us. You guys did a good job. It looks fantastic!

Emme said...

adorable! cute nails too :)

Unknown said...

YAY!! I love that you did Christmas early too! It's the only way to go. I would be instantly happy if I walked into your apartment.

Taylor Family said...

Okay, I don't like that you have two fridges! Back in my day we had to fit 6 girls food in one!!!

Sorry, I guess this post was about the Christmas decorations. Well done. There really is something to "twinkle therapy" I can't wait to get ours out next week.

jaron said...

well its looks really well done :)