Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthday!

I hit the big 2-6 this weekend. Matt always makes sure I have a good birthday and tries to plan surprises. The surprise this year was getting me a juicer which was a big suprise since we hadn't ever really talked about getting one, but we enjoyed using it that day to make fresh carrot and apple juice. My parents took Sienna for part of the day so we could go for a hike in Waterton. We love hiking together and this was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday. Afterwards we go the BEST calzones from pearl's cafe. They are a must have if you are ever in Waterton. In the evening my family came over and we had Oreo blizzard cake and played games. Such a perfect day!
Birthday wake up calling. 4 cute boys calling to wish me happy birthday.

The most perfect and delicious calzone.


Linham Falls with my handsome hubby. Wish we could do something like this every weekend!

No comments: