Saturday, June 6, 2009

The rain= Negative

Well it's been really rainy here the last few days, which really isn't a bad thing. I love the rain, walking to class in it might not be so fun but I still love it. On friday it had been cloudy all day but cleared up just in time for me to go on my date paintballing. I was pumped! I've been once and it's in the top 10 best days of my life. But there was a few glitches and instead of starting at 6 like planned we didn't get started until about 7:30. We knew as soon as we saw these clouds things wouldn't go our way.And we were riding in the back of the truck when the storm hit so we got pelted with some rain and hail. Good times.
So we called a rain check and are going to hopefully go next week. So after we went back and played "Giant Jenga" They are blovks that are about 3in by 8 in, which i never lost at, and wacky six/blitz/smurf. it apparently has a lot of names. After that i had a sleepover at megan hartley's and watched "one fine day" and fantized about the one fine day my jack taylor would come along. In the morning we made the best breakfast ever consisting of oatmeal waffles. YUM!

No comments: