Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yellowstone

My Room mates brother had gone to yellowstone a few days ago and their pass was still good for a couple of days so he gave it to us to use. Me Ali and Nikki were the only ones able to go out of the roomies but it was really good time. I didn't realize how huge the park was! We spent the majority of the time in the car driving to places and we weren't able to see everything that we wanted to but we were able to see alot still.

Here we are at Old Faithful. We got there about 2 mins before she was going to blow. Lucky for us cause she blows ever 40-126 mins. We also saw some other geysers. They were really interesting some really bubbled and others didn't and for the most part they smelt.
We went to the yellowstone grand canyon. It was so beautiful! But very windy. The weather didn't really cooperate with us this trip.
And we got to see a number of animals. A grizzly bear being one of them

4 comments:

Buddy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I still can't believe that I was relatively close to Yellowstone when I lived in both Utah and Idaho but I never took a trip out there...not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. Hope you're liking school Chan!

chan said...

Buddy. you did miss out. It's kind of one of those things you should see once in your life. Especailly since you lived so close! What if old faithful just stops blowing someday and you never get to see her? Ha.
I am loving school but excited to be done and home with family. Are you and becky coming up at all this summer?

nana said...

I'm jealous as well, Dad and I never went anywhere when we were there, wish we would have. I would love to go to Yellowstone someday. Think I could get Dad there? Love Mom

Crystal HW said...

Looks like you had a fun time in yellowstone Chanel. Glad to see you are enjoying your time down south.