Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY

I have been pretty slack on my blog lately so be ready for a few posts and lots of pictures. First off is my birthday. I had the privilege of sharing it with my room mate Nikki. It was a pretty ordinary day. I bought myself 2 new pairs of shoes (birthday tradition as of last year) and we made an ice cream cake (SO GOOD) and we went to guitars unplugged which is a little concert. We also played card games late into the night. All in all it was a great birthday. Although being 20 is a little weird. I still feel like i am a 16 year old girl in highschool. But turning 20 made me face the reality that I am getting old, i am no longer a teen, and am in college.

1 comment:

nana said...

Sorry we missed being there on your birthday looks like it was fun and the cake makes me hungry. Mom