Monday, December 28, 2009

Day In The Airport.

Well as my blog before stated. My flight back home got delayed by not just 2 hours but 3. I thought it was going to be the worse day of my life. Stuck in an airport for 6 hours with nothing but my laptop. But me having my lap top made me popular cause people wanted me to try and find out what's going on with our flight, and that is how I became friends with 2 guys. We bought a deck of cards and played for a couple of hours. So the day turned out not to be so bad, especially because I won every game. I even got ice cream out of it.

Poker Faces.

2 comments:

Crystal & Brandon said...

ha ha thats so cool. i never seen someone look so cute at the airport!!! love the hair!!!!

Taylor Family said...

When I saw the picture of you with your hair all done up I thought, "why would chan get all dolled up to go on an airplane?", then I remembered your hot date that night. I bet you knocked him off his feet! Love ya girl!