Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I see London I see france...

The people at the temple saw my underpants! EEK.
I always knew one day this would happen to me, but at the temple, REALLY??
I had just finished baptisms and told nelson I'd wait for him in the Library. So I walk from the font to the library, past people sitting in chairs waiting to be confirmed and of course the front desk where not only one worker was sitting but a few others standing around talking. So I get into the library and a lady temple worker comes rushing down the hall and calls me over, that's when I feel that unnatural breeze on my upper thigh and one of my worst nightmares became a reality. As I tug the back of my dresses out of my underwear the nice lady informs me it's tucked in.
Oh well, it could've be worse, I could've had devils on my underwear, or a cute lacey thong on.
I'll just count my blessings.

No comments: