Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm a first aider. Can I help you?

So glad I won't have to repeat that phrase for a long long while I hope.
Finished my first aid course today. It went better then expected.
I also found out that I wasn't late for my last one I was actually a day early.
Opps. I really need to listen and read information more carefully.
I don't know how I'm going to survive in this world if I don't.

Watched Pretty Little Liars tonight.
It's going to be a good season I can feel it.
Jason thing what?
Ian alive WHAT?
So many little surprises.

Also this morning I woke up to hearing the door handle of the camper jiggling.
It was 7 o'clock in the morning so I thought it was Madison needing something before she took off for work. I almost got up but I was like, I have nothing in here she would need. It persisted for about 5 mins before I feel back asleep unconcerned.
In the morning i asked everyone in my house if they were trying to get into the camper.
No one was trying to get in.
Creepy.
Slightly comforting thought.
Eric apparently thinks I'm fearless. Which gives me a boost of courage to sleep out there again


Completely Pointless post I know.

No comments: