Saturday, December 10, 2011

4 Wheeling

This happened quite awhile ago but I just got the pictures for it.
For a big group date we went 4 wheeling.
I was a little apprehensive about it because I'm never gone before and it was a cold day.
But it was so much fun!
Karston is pretty wild on the 4 wheel, but I felt relatively safe and it made it a little more fun.
But it was so beautiful cause we went through this canyon and the sun was setting.
It was the most amazing view ever. I wish we had a picture that did it justice.
Then we played in some old mining caves.
It was a little scary cause the boys were like "oh don't worry if this hole collapses it's our only way out, no big deal right?"
Then after we made a fire and cooked tinfoil dinners.
Then headed back to Karstons for hot chocolate and a scary movie. This just tells you how long ago this was, it was halloween weekend.


No comments: