Sunday, June 3, 2012

sssssss

So it was a day that started out like any other.
We had just spent a couple of hours relaxing by the pool and the boys had just left for work.
Kambri and I were walking back to the apt to grab some grub when along the side walk we saw a snake.
I wanted to pick it up but was a little nervous and after standing there for a minute looking at it and it not moving anywhere I decided it must be dead. 
So I touched him and he was. (Real brave I know)
Then Kambri and I got a wicked and dastardly idea to hide it in one of the boys rooms.
Before we could do that we had an impromptu photo shoot.
I know it's a little gross playing around with a dead snake, but it was really funny and caused me to laugh so hard I cried about 5 times in an hour.






We happened to make the right guess about which boy would be most terrified of the snake in his room. We hid it underneath the bed like you see in the last picture. The boys got home at about 9:30 and went right into their rooms to change for the hot tubs. Kambri and I were on the edge of our seats waiting to hear a scream or something, but there was nothing... they left for the hot tubs without a word. We had her brother see if he could see the snake and he told us it was too well hidden.
So we re-situated it and sat on the edge of our seats again. This time we were not disappointed!
Eric went into his room and was in there for 3 minsish when he came RUNNING out of there yelling, "There is a snake in my room. GUYS THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY ROOM"
He proceeded to then say that in all of our faces like we couldn't hear him. 
Eric: At first I didn't see him, but when I did, I did a triple take because I was so shocked. I don't know what to do. Someone go in there and get him. Allen you are a big strong country boy you go in there at get him.
Allen: No way man I hate snakes (He could've been our victim as well apparently)
Eric: Alright guys, I'm going back in there.
(talking on the phone to his girlfriend): I don't know what to do about it, he's just sitting there, staring at me....No he's not moving at all.
At this point Kambri and I are in tears for the 8th time that day from laughing so hard. 
Eric: You two did this didn't you. What the heck, why would you do that. Is it dead, fake, real? WHAT IS IT.
Kambri: Well why don't we find out.
She then goes into his room and grabs it and chases him out of the house with it. He was sooooo distraught. He told us he would run all day from that snake.
Needless to say our plan was a success!
I only wish I had thought to set up a camera on the counter so that it could record the whole event without him knowing. It would've be youtube worthy.

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

That really is disgusting! Grandma Blair would have had a heart attack looking at those photos :)

Kristen Ruiz said...

Pahahahaha!!! That was the best post I've read in quite sometime. You have risen to a whole new level of coolness in my books after having a dead snake photoshoot!! Thanks for sharing, I loved this and literally lol'ed. Haha