Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doom's Day

Today I take my first Psych test. I'm stressed. Everyone that I've talked to who has either had this teacher or is a psych major and has heard of this teacher say he is one tough cookie. So today I took a picture of my grad as it has looked for the last month. I love this grade and would love to see it stay the same but things can never stay the same. So good bye my perfect grade, I don't really look forward to knowing what you'll become in the next few hours....

2 comments:

Madison Beazer said...

So how did you do? I hope you are happy with it! :)

chan said...

it didn't turn out so bad. First i got a 79% which bothered me because it was a c grade and an 80 was a b. But then the class average was 66.5% and so he boosted everyone's marks 7 percent. So now i got an 86 by default. But I'm not complaining.