Friday, October 22, 2010

apples to apples

On campus they have a fairly big apple orchard and they opened it up to the students and you could pick your own apples for 50 cents a pound. I got about 5 pounds of apples (which was aboult 30 smallish apples). I almost loved picking them more then actually eating them. But my roomate at I have been on an apple making craze and plan to continue. We made apple pancakes with an apple based syrup and apple cake. We have plans of making apple crisp and apple muffins.



4 comments:

Crystal & Brandon said...

i love your hair on that last picture! so cute!

Madison Beazer said...

This is so cool! promise me we will do this next year? and I'm with crystal on this one, your hair looks super gorgeous! I'm really loving it now!! :)

Emme said...

me too! super cute. i used to love going to the apple orchard when i went there too! that's cool that they opened it up to students. we used to just sneak them. teehee!

Taylor Family said...

I don't remember having that when I was there. I feel jipped :)