Thursday, November 11, 2010

44 more days till christmas

DAY 4: The thing I'm most excited for.
That would be christmas. With the recent snow fall here in Idaho, the constant christmas music being played in our apartment, and the fact there is only 44 more days until christmas makes me most excited for this day to come. I can't wait to be done the fall semester of school and to start new classes in the new year and meet new people. I'm excited to go and spend time with my family, To Curl up by the heater and sleep underneath the christmas tree with my siblings. I'm excited to make chocolates with my mom and to play cards with my family late into the night. I can't wait to wear my onezie with madison and watch christmas movies and sip hot chocolate or steamed milk. I just love christmas.

No comments: