Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy thoughts

day 5. Pictures of things that make me happy. Love this post because lots of things make me happy.
The savior- Because he died for me and is always there when I need him
The family- Because they are weird and love me even when I'm weird and I can always count on them
BABIES. I love love babies.
Traveling- I want to go all over the world. IN particular the 7 wonders of the world.
My friends- Because they have made me who I am and I feel like no one could've possibly had as much fun in high school as I did. When we all get together it's like life has stood still for the last 3 years and we haven't changed


Other things that make me happy are the heated tile floors in my apartment. that way my toes don't get cold when I'm getting ready in the morning.

Dance mats and yoga because they relieve my stress in a fun way.

Going to the third floor library. I always find someone fun to talk to up there. never mind I'm up there to do homework.

Lastly, random acts of kindness. Today I had gone to wal-mart to get some groceries and had forgotten I had taken my bank card out of my wallet the other night for whatever reason. So i got up to the cash register and realized I had no money. I was just going to run home and get it when this boy that had been in front of my say my plight and asked if he could just buy my groceries for me. He wouldn't even let me get his number so I could make him something to try and pay him back. It was the sweetest nicest thing ever.

Oh and i just had t add nail polish because tonight me and my room mates had a big nail polish party. and we made the colors of the rainbow with it. We didn't have enough room on the table for all of them even.

No comments: