Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.

The weather in Cardston has been treating me well.
I've been able to go for runs or walk around town without freezing my butt off.
Yesterday I took my nephew outside to play in the sun.
He is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
He has the hugest cheesiest grin.
I love it
I feel fairly confident you'll love it too.
Turns out in all the pictures I took he never really smiled though.
Those blasted beads.
So I stole some off of my sister in law's blog. :)

2 comments:

Madison Beazer said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see his face! I just love him so much! two more weeks! boo-yah! :)

Crystal & Brandon said...

im not going to show jadyn this blog she would be jealous, not just because chase is hanging out with you but because of those beads. She loves those beads! that was about the greatest toy she had. :) love u girl