Saturday, May 5, 2012

A To Z: 00000

Zero.
That's how many letters of the alphabet I have left to do.
Zero 
is the amount of things I do during the day while everyone is at school.
Zero
is the amount of days I wish I had left in Rexburg.
You know I wish I had more zero things that were good.
I wish it was zero days until I went to California
I wish it was zero days I had left without a job.
I wish it was zero days I had left being single
I wish I had zero classes left to take.

But 
I'm glad that I don't have zero things to be thankful for.
I'm glad that I don't have zero friends.
I'm glad that I don't have zero talents.
I'm glad that I don't have zero dollars in the bank.
I'm glad that I haven't travelled to zero places.
I'm glad that I don't have zero fun things to do ALL day.

And I have zero things left to say.







1 comment:

jaron said...

chanel you are blessd to have such amazing friends around you even if we all are in seprit places we'll support you the best we can