Sunday, August 26, 2012

Something new

Alright. I'm trying out a new style. I don't know how I feel about it yet. I don't feel like I can really customize it and make it me you know? Like add bright colors and a fun header to make it's CHANEL'S blog, not just anybody else's. But I kind of like that you get an overview of all my past blogs so you can browse around easier. More organized. Opinions?

P.S. I couldn't fall asleep so I came back to see if I could make this more colorful. Until it is officically fall I'm keeping the spring/summer colors. Then I'll change it up a bit. So "Boy" you can take back your boring comment :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strangely enough one of my other friends JUST switched to this same format.
It's strange. I like that it's more organized, and I like HOW it's organized...but gray is so boring. :-\

Unknown said...

:D These colors are MUCH more you.