Friday, March 18, 2011

One word.

There is one word on my mind right now and that is all over my newsfeed. This one word is tinged with a lot of emotions. Two being happiness and accomplished. Reason being I helped Blaine Burton all week reach his goal. He deserves to hear this word. And while I am happy for other people who get the privilege or hearing this word I can't help but feel a little disappointed and uneasy? I don't really know how to describe it exactly. But one day, this word will be all over my news feed and I'll be elated much like these people are. These feelings of disappointment will be gone. One day, one word.
Congratulations. You got what I've always wanted.

1 comment:

jennica said...

dear chanel.
im pretty sure i know what up with this post. and i just want to tell you that you deserve THE best. and i love you so much. and if you wanna talk today, you should just call me :) see you next weekend right?!?!?!?!