Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's been on my mind these last few days
*My pretzels today tasted like salmon. Not pleasant
*I hate discussion board questions. I always forget them and they don't help
*Birthday weekend= awesome. Forts, Minute to win it, Red Robin, Game nights, Ice cream and Cake. Fun friends. BOMB.COM
* Child 300 tests are ridiculous
* Blaine Burton had better win for president.
* I need a nap.
* There is no point to the Denver II and the HOME test.
* Harpers island-round 2
* Every problem isn't because of white people.
* Wind go away and let me enjoy the sun alittle
* I wish I had more time to devote to my blog.


Sorry this blog post is not very interesting or fun. Here are some pictures to spice it up.
Ryan Doesn't believe in eating vegetables. And I let him use my lap top and he left that creepy santa treasure. So I combined them and told him that's what would happen if he didn't eat his veggies. I'm going to be an awesome mom. Scare my kids to death.

2 comments:

Madison Beazer said...

I never thought of using ryan's picture as a mothering device to get my kids to eat their veggies. Pure genius.

jaron said...

i don't get why some people don't like their veggies it the best stuff ever it like candy well to me