Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's late.

Okay I know music Tuesday doesn't quite have the same ring to it as music Monday but when you go hiking and shopping all before 2 o'clock and then drive home from Utah you don't really have time to jump on the computer and blog.

So for music "Tuesday" I'm doing an ode to California.
I think I'm going to make a California CD. That only has songs that talk about California like...
(Start listening at about 1 minute. I actually hate this version of it but I couldn't find the other one. Maybe look it up on itunes. It's great)
(Must have)
(I don't know that this is a legit music video, but it's pretty sweet)

Okay that's enough for now.
Needless to say I'm soooo excited for california.
I may not blog for the next few days but there will be an awesome one when I do!

1 comment:

Chelannigans said...

oooo California by the wave is one of my all time favorite songs. give it a listen!