Monday, January 17, 2011

you were my first love..

DAY 2- FIRST LOVE
Welp plain and simple my first love was Tim Zemp starting at the tender age of 12 and continued off and on for the next few years. There were a lot of fun times and a lot of memories. Some good and some bad. And I wouldn't do anything differently.

On a side note. Word to the wise. Don't go sledding twice in one day. It's way to much time out in the freezing cold. If you do, you may wake up in the morning with a sore throat, cough, chills, aching body, and a headache. I'm so glad today's a holiday and I don't have to go to school cause I lose my breath walking and am in pain when I move. It's no fun. Even though I got 11 hours of sleep last night I think i might just go back to bed...

1 comment:

jaron said...

thanks for the warning chanel. hop you feel better soon