Sunday, January 23, 2011

Besties

I could blog about my best friends all day every day. I love my friends and truly believe I've had some of the best in the world!
I have had many best friends throughout my life.

My first best friend was lacey carlson. She lived across the street and our moms were best friends so it was only fitting that we would be. I remember when me lacey and jessica frenchwere in the same kindergarten class my mom would pick them up. I liked lacey so much that one time I was a little irrational and was upset that my mom was going to pick up jessica first. I bawled cause I wanted her to get lacey first.
From there on I had other best friends, usually whoever was in my class. Lacey was always a constant some others were Kelsie Stephan, Kylie Gilchrist, Whitney Bay, Carrie Zemp, Miranada Bevans and Kylee Wolsey.

But as a I got into Jr. High the friends I made in seventh grade would be the friends that lasted throughout the rest of my school years in Cardston. Jennica Dittmann, Karli Low, and Kimber Leavitt.
I love these girls with all my heart. No girls have every made me laugh so hard, be so comfortable with who i am, trust completely, or encouraged me more. They have been so influential in my life. I don't think I'd be at BYU-I if it wasn't for them. I had never planned on going to college. I didn't feel smart enough and I didn't know what I would want to do with further education. But they encouraged me and told me I needed to go. Even though I wasn't half as smart as them they never made me feel like I wasn't.
We had so many nights of sitting around a table and eating a whole bag worth of toast and jam. Then get up in the morning and do it again. We'd lay on Jennica's bed with the room completely dark, with love songs playing on the stereo and sit and talk for hours about boys and only boys.
We were such good friends that we could sit around the table all of us talking at once but not having to repeat anything just said because we could some how magically all hear and understand what one another said and agree with it. Yup these girls completed my highschool years. I've missed them as we've gone onto our own adventures without each other. But its been a great chance to make new friends.
One of my old best friends, that has become one of my best friends out of high school is miranda bevans. This girl is there for my 100%. She'd always come into extra foods and talk to me for hours about Tim, and drew on their missions, and things going on with other people in high school. This last summer we had a lot of fun playing cards together and going to the movies. I always look forward to seeing Miranada when I get home because she is always happy and laughing and makes me feel so good when I'm with her. When we were young Miranada and I would watch Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen shows all day long. And one time we had strawberry ice cream as a midnight snack, for breakfast, lunch, and then dinner. We didn't eat anything else and that night I threw it all up and couldn't eat strawberry ice cream for years without feeling sick.

Okay I'm sure you are getting tired of hearing about my best friends but I just have 2 more to mention so bare with me!
Samantha Anderson- She is my room mate right now. And while she maybe isn't someone I tell all my secrets to I have a blast with her. She is always game for doing anything I want. Like watching movies, painting nails, going to yoga/abs, collaging. Anything. She'd probably be game with sky diving if I asked her to. Also I love watching movies with her because when samantha finds something funny she is not afraid to LAUGH OUT LOUD or she may scream if something scares or bothers her. It makes watching movies so much more enjoyable.

Now I saved the best for last. Madison Beazer. While she is my sister she is one of my bestfriends. I've had so much fun having her as my room mate this semester. As sisters it's natural we get on each others nerves every once in awhile. But she makes me so happy. I love bringing her with me places because I know she thinks I'm funny (for some reason) and will laugh at the stupid things I say or do. She is always there for me to talk to after a date, or a stupid day at school and I'm sure I don't return the favor half as well as she does. But I appreciate her and am so glad we are on this journey together.

3 comments:

jennica said...

yay! i loved this post. you are my bff chan and i miss you ALWAYS! im so happy you and madison are roommates. that is so cool. come visit soon!

jaron said...

wow chanel you made alote of friend over the years

Taylor Family said...

You have been blessed with great friends. Always treasure them. They make you who you are!