Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Again

I feel like it's been so long since I blogged. I was doing so good at blogging everyday cause of that little challenge and funny things going on in my life. Well surprise! I decided to nix the rest of that challenge. It was just tiring and kind of dumb. I mean it's fun delving into myself every once in awhile but I didn't want to do it anymore.. TO much of a hassle and sometimes to personal.
And it's SIMPLE SUNDAY. So I'm going to post my simple things post. Todays simple picture happened last sunday night. I had a glass jar of peanut butter in the fridge and somehow when madison opened the door it fell off the shelf and broke on the floor. It was pretty thick glass so it didn't shatter and I was able to save my peanut butter in a tupperware container. (although I do have to be careful still. I've found a piece of glass on my bread a time or two.) After it happened madison told me how surprised she was that I wasn't upset. But it was just one of those moments where you have to laugh. What good would come from being upset that the jarbroke? It already happened getting upset wouldn't change anything. So the next best thing to do is laugh.

1 comment:

Ranae Broadhead said...

who has a glass jar of peanut butter?