Today's alphabet word is Canada!
Today I was suppose to be driving home to go to canada but of course as luck would have it Rexburg decided to give us snow as a going away present.
Seriously Rexburg? It hasn't snowed in like 2-3 weeks what the heck are you doing.
The other day a girl I know posted about canadian country music...
This conversation led me to 3 really great songs about canada. ENJOY!
Here are some random things I love about canada.
1. Our chocolate is better. Don't try to tell me it isn't. Mini eggs, oreos, chocolate bars are all better in Canada!
2. Justin Bieber and Celine Dion. 2 of the worlds greatest singers.
3. I love that as soon as I say I'm from Canada someone asks if I know a girl named Sarah...Like she's the only Sarah in all of Canada and that we MUST know each other because it's not like Canada is the 3rd largest country when it comes to land mass.
4. I love the word garburator. So much better then boring ol garbage disposal.
5. I love the mountains.
6. Another thing I enjoy that happens as soon as I say I'm from Canada, Americans ask "How do you say that thing you put your groceries in. Do you say Eh all the time? How do you say pasta? Do you drive on the same side of the road as us? What about holidays, like do you celebrate Easter? (uh no that is completely an American holiday. No one else in the world celebrates it...)" And the intellectual and funny questions go on and on.
Yup I do love being from Canada.
Yup I love being from Canada.