Friday, April 27, 2012

A To Z: Underneath my Umbrella-ella

UGH. UNBELIEVABLE
Today it's been snowing/raining ALL DAY LONG.
I will never understand Rexburg weather. 
Saturday I was outside all day long getting sun burnt.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, beautiful!
I went biking and running outside and was dying, but I loved it.
Then after Wednesday it all went down hill. It was really windy that day.
Then yesterday was umbrella and jacket weather.
Then today was parka and snow boots weather.
Okay so not quite that dramatic, the snow is already gone, but seriously,
How can it go from 85 on tuesday to 45 today? 
It just doesn't make any sense
But really I don't know why I'm so surprised, this is typical weather for Rexburg and Canada!
I should be used to this, but I don't know if I ever will get used to it.
I know I will certainly never like it.

No comments: