Monday, April 30, 2012

A To Z: Vrooom

I'm in a blogging funk.
I can't think of anything going on in my life that starts with a V.
Wait scratch that it just hit me.
I might be going on a vacation and vacating Rexburg soon after for the rest of the summer.
I might be going to CALIFORNIA.
Eric (our old exchange student) and my brother Mitch bought a house in California and are fixing it up. Eric is still up in Canada but wants to go down to help out and doesn't like to travel alone. 
Well since I haven't found a job yet, there is no reason why I can't go.
So I might just peace out for 2 weeks, go relax on the beach, hit up the backyard pool, eat a little bowl of heaven, play with my sweet niece Jadyn, maybe hit up Disneyland because it's the happiest place in the world, and just get away from the craziness of my life right now.
I think it's sounds absolutely wonderful.
Also I haven't found a job yet, so there is nothing keeping me here, (especially since the main reason I stayed was to date Abe and well that didn't work out as planned) So now I might be leaving the end of May to go back home and find a job in Cardston or Waterton and earn some money and hike mountains.
Yah I think I'm kind of fond of my new plan.
3 fist pumps for VACATIONS.
Pictures from my last trip to California



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad day, Chanel!
I suppose I will hold the fort down in the 'Burg while you are gone.

Taylor Family said...

What about Georgia? I know we're not living in a mansion, but you'd still have fun :)

Madison Beazer said...

Once again I have striked the posts! yay! I love being the favorite. haha