Thursday, April 12, 2012

A to Z: I.I.I.I.I

I.
What a tricky letter.
Since this blog is about me I'm going to tell you about "I"
Clever right? My sister Madison can be a genius sometimes, even if it is improper grammar.
Jennica tagged me in the eleven questions/eleven tags thing so here are my questions to answer.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was away from home, my parents, and oldest sister didn't have facebook and always wanted me to update them on my life. Facebook was an easy way to share my life since I put pictures up there, so I decided a blog would be nice so they could see what I was up to.
2. Favorite store?
I really don't have one. I don't have a store must have and I'm not very classy. I don't like expensive clothes. I mostly just enjoy going to bluenotes, stitches, forever 21, or charlotte russe.
3. What cheers you up on a crappy day?
I think we could just refer to this post.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I don't like this question. If you would've asked me this same question 5 years ago nothing I had thought would've been right. So maybe I'll try some reverse psychology. I don't see myself married, with a few kids, graduated from university, being a stay home mom and cooking amazing meals.
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Hands down Vanilla. Chocolate is to over bearing, mostly in ice cream. It'll over power anything else you put in it. Whereas vanilla just compliments everything.
6. Spring Must Have?
Well I think I really like colored pants. So I would enjoy some coral/salmon colored pants or shorts since it's getting closer to summer.
7. All time favorite move?
I love romantic comedies. What happens and vegas and how to lose a guy in 10 days are always my favorites. I can watch them anytime.
8. Who/What inspires you?
Madison. Because she does exactly what she believes. She doesn't change for anyone and stands by her values. I don't worry about her because I know she'll always to the right thing and will always keep the Lord's commandments. (Now don't get me wrong I do to but she is so faithful and strong and I just admire her)
9. Random fact about yourself?
I hate fluffy pillows. Hate Hate Hate. Last time I slept at a hotel I threw all the pillows off my bed and just slept on my arm. Anything to fluffy and I can't sleep and just wake up with a headache and sore neck.
10. Dream travel spot?
India/egypt. I know there is nothing really romantic and relaxing about this but it would be an adventure. I want to do yoga on top of a mountain in India with a real yoga master. I want to go to orphanages and spend time with beautiful children. I want to tour the pyramids and go on an archaeological dig. So much more exciting then sipping virgin pina colada's watching the tide come in.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To be more faithful and patient.

Well there you go eleven things you might have never known about "I"
And I'm not going to tag anyone else. I feel like you can just do this if you want. You don't need to be tagged to talk about yourself on your own blog.

3 comments:

jennica said...

Pure genius with the "I". Props to Madison :) I'm so glad you did this. I love to learn these random facts through blogging! I didn't know you hated fluffy pillows! haha.

And are you still in cardston? when will you back in idaho? can we chat sometimes this week/weekend?

jaron said...

hahaha i love this blog chanel your just so sweet and cool

Madison Beazer said...

uhhhh #8...I don't know what to say...I've never been good at putting to words what I am feeling inside. I truly do have the best sisters ever, who inspire me in so many ways! :)